Sharing is Sexy

Free Sign up

Beautiful Girl Looking for Friendship and Dating

Name: Racheal
Basic Info: 22, Female, Bangkok, Thailand
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship


Thai Girl Racheal
Thai Girl Racheal
A Lovely Girl who is interested in making friends from all over the world and would like to learn Languages and share cultures of different countries.
Thai Girl Racheal
Thai Girl Racheal
About Me

I love to show my love to people i really love.It's no reason to hide it..I love deeply and seriously..i don't want to play with anyone else when it comes to that part.. keep safe all..kisses.
what i say::
Thai Girl Racheal
Thai Girl Racheal
will I'm here to find a real and good man... but i don't know what other man think about me why they always ask for something. Hope guys u should think first and know me first before you'll judge me, if u want something from me that is more that usual as friend then better don't send me any message..
Thai Girl Racheal
Thai Girl Racheal


I'm very emotional Lady.. I'm true to myself and to others. I'm not plastic.:P if i don't like you then I'll be real.. when i love someone then he's lucky because when i love it's real.. .. but some people take advantage of that and just hurt my feelings... nothing i can do but to let them go and enjoy there life,.. i know it's very painful to let go of the one you love. but i think its better to let them go than to keep them with you and continue hurting you....

Thai Girl Racheal with sweet smile
Thai Girl Racheal with sweet smile 

you know who you are. i wish you to be happy. i was hurt that time you leave me without any fixed reason. but u have your own mind.i just wish i can fully recover after all the pain i received from you.u made me feel special for a while. but the pain u make me felt many times is like putting a arrow in my heart.. i just wish someday somehow someone will come and would take those arrow u leave in me....


0 comments:

Post a Comment